A Brief History of Napanee Baptist Church
Napanee Baptist Church began in the spring of 1945 under the leadership of Pastor Morely Hall. After meeting in rented facilities for a number of years, the present church building on Dundas Street West was built and dedicated to the Lord in 1958. In 2015 we celebrate our 70th anniversary.
From its inception, God has blessed our church family and has faithfully proven himself in countless ways over the years. We are convinced that God has a purpose and a plan for our ministry here in Napanee. Currently, we are experiencing a time of growth and excitement as new individuals and families join our church and share in our desire to serve God and see His Kingdom come.